NEACCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The New England Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (NEACCE) offers scholarships towards registration fees for professional development.
ACCE, US Chamber of Commerce, Institute for Organization Management, Economic Development conferences, and NEACCE conferences are all eligible programs of study.
NEACCE awards scholarships in order to promote continuing professional education in Chamber of Commerce management. Attendance at Professional Development programs, coupled with participation in NEACCE conferences, provides an important opportunity for executive development. For this reason, applications will be heavily weighted by an applicant’s professional involvement in NEACCE and other related professional organizations.
- Applicant must be an employee of a current NEACCE member (in good standing) for at least one year
- Applicants must complete the application form; completion includes attachment of a letter describing what you are attending and how it relates to your current job.
- Financial need will not be a determining factor in the selection of Scholarship recipients.
- Maximum one scholarship will be awarded per Chamber per year, may include multiple registrations not to exceed a total of $750.
- Individuals cannot receive scholarship two years in a row
- A representative from applying Chamber must demonstrate involvement in NEACCE and/or State Association during the past year
- Staff members may apply; however, priority is given to executives
- Max scholarship up to $750
- There will be two application deadlines per year; March 30 and September 30
NEACCE Scholarship Committee
c/o Karmen Gifford
Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce
383 South Main Street
Laconia, NH 03246
INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
We are happy to announce that scholarship applications for the 2022 summer sites are now open! The applications can be accessed via the following links:
All applications are due by 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, February 14, 2022. All applicants will be notified prior to registration launching.
All students, first-year and returning, are eligible to receive Institute scholarship funds. The application requires scholarship candidates to upload and electronically submit a resume and two letters of recommendation. Each scholarship application is evaluated on an applicant's financial need, involvement in industry and professional organizations, community service, and professional background. Every application is evaluated equally.
For more information about the application process, visit our website. If you have any other questions about Institute, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-463-5570.