The New England Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (NEACCE) offers scholarships for professional development. The Institute for Organization Management, IAM, Economic Development Institute, and ACCE management conferences are all eligible programs of study. Scholarships are also available for NEACCE conferences.
NEACCE awards scholarships in order to promote continuing professional education in Chamber of Commerce management. Attendance at Professional Development programs, coupled with participation in NEACCE conferences, provides an important opportunity for executive development. For this reason, applications will be heavily weighted by an applicant’s professional involvement in NEACCE and other related professional organizations.
• Applicant must be a current member of NEACCE.
• Applicant must be an employee of the Chamber for at least one year.
• Applicant must be a full time employee of a Chamber of Commerce within one of the six New England region states.
• No applicant may receive more than one Scholarship.
• Applicants must complete the application form; completion includes attachment of the Essay and Confirmation Letter.
• Financial need will not be a determining factor in the selection of Scholarship recipients.
NEACCE Scholarship Committee
c/o Melissa Fetterhoff
Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce
2 Shaker Road Suite B200
Shirley, MA 01464
Mark your calendar!